Cute Emoji Keyboard
Keyboard full of cute emoji icons for Android devices
Cute Emoji Keyboard enhances your mobile keyboard with thousands of emojis.
Cute Emoji Keyboard is a replacement for the touchscreen keyboard that is included with Android or comes with your device. The app is freeware and not ad-supported, and it works with phones, tablets and just about any Android device where you might need to use a keyboard.
What distinguishes Cute Emoji Keyboard—and you can probably tell by the name—is that it gives users easy access to emojis—or emoticons. While many mobile keyboards have an emoji page, Cute Emoji Keyboard is different in that it provides you more than 3,000 emojis! It also has text faces—such as ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)—as well as emoji art and icons and many different types of symbols.
What also distinguishes Cute Emoji Keyboard is that in addition to a page or pages of emojis, it has an entire top row dedicated to them. This provides you fast access to your favorite emojis, and you can enable and disable it on the fly. Better yet, it even has smart prediction capabilities. You know how mobile keyboards can predict your next word? Well, Cute Emoji Keyboard can do this with emojis, which is pretty neat.
Cute Emoji Keyboard is a full-featured keyboard as well, and even if you disable the emoji aspect, the app stands up to scrutiny. It has auto correct as well as smart suggestion for words. It supports gesture typing as well as dynamic floating previews. It also has more than 30 dictionaries in different languages, and custom dictionaries let you add your own words.
This keyboard is also highly customizable, and one of the ways that you can personalize your keyboard is with themes. There are themes provided, but you can use just about any image. Admittedly, while it’s a nice option to have, we found that backgrounds made the keyboard more difficult to read.
Other customization options include determining which sound plays when a particular button is pressed or if any sound plays at all. You can resize and split the layout in many different configurations. A built-in editor and clipboard give you easy access to cut, copy, paste and clear. A bottom row has been added for arrow keys, and you can create and save shortcuts for later use, such as “btw” for “by the way.”
Another feature we really liked—and which more and more mobile keyboards are adding—is a one-handed mode. This particularly useful with larger screens. You can switch into this mode with just a tap, and it shifts everything to the side for easier access. There are no cons to mention. This is a feature-rich keyboard, and perhaps the only downside is if you really have a dislike for emojis.
- More than 3,000 emojis
- Smart prediction
- Highly customizable
**If possible, pls download the keyboard with a better network like a stable WIFI.**
1.Send Lenny face for fun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2.Emoji One, Twitter emoji and more emoji style
3.Send Sticker & GIFs in almost all IM apps like Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- READ_SMS: Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- DISABLE_KEYGUARD: Allows applications to disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- GLOBAL_SEARCH: This permission can be used on content providers to allow the global search system to access their data. Typically it used when the provider has some permissions protecting it (which global search would not be expected to hold), and added as a read-only permission to the path in the provider where global search queries are performed. This permission can not be held by regular applications; it is used by applications to protect themselves from everyone else besides global search.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.